Sunwater’s corporate governance framework is underpinned by our values, principles of ethical conduct and behavioural expectations.
We are committed to managing our business through clear accountabilities and being transparent with all of our stakeholders.
Our corporate governance framework is underpinned by the Corporate Governance Guidelines for Government Owned Corporations (GOCs) and our key policies, including:
- Code of Conduct
- Directors’ Code of Conduct
- Corporate Governance Structure
- Constitution of Sunwater Limited
- Board Charter
- Board Performance Evaluation Policy
- Board Professional Development Policy
- Delegation of Authority Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy for Directors’ and Executives
- Audit, Finance and Risk Committee Charter
- Remuneration Committee Charter
- Strategic Projects Committee Charter
- Shareholder Communication Policy
- Disclosure to Shareholders Policy
- Sunwater Policy for Trading in Securities
- Risk Management Policy
- Fraud and Corrupt Conduct Policy
- CEO Corrupt Conduct Policy
- Chair and Directors Corrupt Conduct Policy
- Public Interest Disclosure and Whistleblower Policy
Reporting Unlawful and Unethical Behaviour
Sunwater is committed to:
- Fostering an ethical and transparent culture and Sunwater values and encourages any person who considers they have witnessed a wrongdoing, or has come across an activity or incident that could impact adversely on Sunwater, to come forward and make a disclosure.
- Ensuring that any person who makes a public interest disclosure (PID) or Whistleblower Disclosure about, or to Sunwater is provided the protection to which they are entitled under the Public Interest Disclosure Act 2010 (Qld) and Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) respectively.
The Sunwater Whistleblower Hotline can be contacted through 1800 339 276 (toll free) or via the EthicsPoint website. Please note this is a US based website.