We provide services to more than 5,000 agriculture, urban and industrial customers by managing water infrastructure, and making the most of the available water supply.
We’re thinking differently to respond to our customers’ needs and changing environment. The more we understand our customers’ challenges, the more we can adapt our services to meet your water needs.
Our customer commitment
We commit to:
- treating you with fairness, courtesy and respect, whilst being reasonable and open with you
- adding value through water solutions for today and tomorrow
- meeting or exceeding service targets that have been set in consultation with customers
- reporting annually on our performance
- providing information on your account, water use and expected future water availability to support your business
- working with you to schedule planned maintenance at reasonable times through customer consultation.
You can help us by:
- immediately reporting safety hazards or incidents, maintenance concerns or damage to our systems
- reporting suspicious behaviour including water theft, asset tampering or trespassing
- ensuring your water orders are accurate
- giving us constructive feedback on our service
- treating our staff with courtesy and respect.
Our operational absolutes:
- we will listen to you, seek your feedback and communicate transparently
- we commit to deliver on our agreed service and customer satisfaction
- we will be open to working together on sustainable and innovative solutions.