We are striving to deliver a strong culture that is trusted and respected by customers and our people.
We continue to evolve, driven by our values and supporting behaviours, increased employee engagement and a focus on safety.
We live our three values and the supporting behaviours to build a safe, high-performing workplace which:
- enhances employee engagement
- fosters inclusiveness
- encourages diversity
- emphasises wellbeing for greater innovation and new ways of thinking.
We adopt a “One Sunwater” approach and work together to deliver for our customers.
Delivering water for prosperity.
Our values underpin our day-to-day behaviours and the way in which we work; setting the standard for how we treat each other and every person we interact with.
Our three values are:
The supporting behaviours we demonstrate in the workplace which underpin each value are:
- we take personal responsibility for safety and achieving no harm
- we demonstrate honesty, ethics, integrity and treat others with respect
- we have our say, listen and are open to others’ views
- we live our values and have the courage to do the right thing.
- we are open and transparent to maintain good working relationships
- we ask for help and help others to get the job done
- we work with our team and with our customer always in mind
- we deliver on our promise.
- we listen to and deliver to our customers’ needs
- we do what we say we are going to do
- we understand change is a constant and always look to focus on the benefits
- we identify and put forward new and innovative ways of doing things.
Our health and safety priority
Safety is our highest priority in the workplace. When you choose to work at Sunwater, we work hard in return to protect your health and well-being at all times.
Our “Switch On” safety program shifts mindsets and behaviours to ensure you stay safe and accountable for your personal safety and the safety of others in the workplace.
Our commitment to inclusivity in the workplace
Diversity and inclusivity are central to the way we work. We know diversity creates better workplaces and by encouraging our people to bring their whole selves to work it fosters innovative ideas, new ways of thinking and collaboration to better understand our customers.