Community members living between Paradise Dam and Bundaberg are invited to attend drop-in sessions regarding the essential work planned at Paradise Dam. Sunwater staff will be on hand to answer questions and discuss wet season preparedness.
- When: Thursday 10 October, 12pm – 2pm
- Where: Wallaville Hall, 2 Walla St, Wallaville
- When: Thursday 10 October, 4.30pm – 6.30pm
- Where: West Street Hall, 13 West Street, Childers
- When: Friday 11 October, 9am – 11am
- Where: Bundaberg School of Arts, 184 Bourbong Street, Bundaberg Central
- When: Monday 14 October, 5pm – 7.30pm
- Where: Gayndah Town Hall, 32-34 Capper Street, Gayndah
There is no need to RSVP – drop in anytime during the session. If you can’t make it to a session but have a question, please email email@example.com or call (07) 3120 0270.
Sunwater Media Team
Phone: +61 7 3120 0047