Sunwater has proven expertise in water infrastructure management and continues to grow its portfolio.
In addition to managing our own 19 dams, we offer external facilities management services, with the same high level of customer care irrespective of asset ownership.
We’re involved in all stages of facility management including planning, documentation, implementation, resourcing, procurement management, contract administration and reporting. We apply continuous improvement measures and strive for best-practice and operational efficiencies to ensure the sustainability and long-term value of our network.
We work closely with our customers to understand their challenges, seeking their input as early as possible, and collaborate throughout every stage.
- Customer agency services
- Strategic Asset Planning
- Work Program Planning (Asset Whole of Life Planning)
- Systems operations
- Flood operations
- Maintenance scheduling and implementation
- Operational reports including storage reports
- Recreational facilities management
- Dam surveillance operations
- Maintain maintenance histories
- Civil, mechanical and electrical maintenance services.
Our facilities management portfolio
- Scrivener Dam operation, maintenance and flood irrigation
- Dumaresq River Irrigation Project
- BMA Water Pipeline Network.