SunWater has designed, constructed and operates Queensland's major water supply schemes, which provide water to some 5,000 irrigation customers who produce cotton, sugarcane, grain, fodder and other agricultural crops.
We have experience in conceptual planning, final design and construction management covering all aspects of water supply infrastructure including pipelines, channels, drains, roadworks and other associated structures. Our experience in the operation of these schemes is second to none.
- Supply and delivery of water allocations through existing schemes
- Sale or lease of water allocations
- Water infrastructure development to provide new water allocations
- Water infrastructure to provide a water transportation service
- Facilities management
Some of our clients
- Bundaberg Sugar
- Maryborough Sugar Factory
- Lower Burdekin Water Boards
- Peanut Company of Australia
- Over 5,000 individual irrigators
For more information about SunWater's infrastructure development and management services, contact Business Development on:
Phone +61 7 3120 0000