With a regional network that spans across Queensland and includes towns from Brisbane to as far north as Mareeba, SunWater is dedicated to the communities it operates in through sponsorships and events.
The activities and events we participate in reinforce our commitment to regional communities and aim to positively impact the lives of our customers and those around them.
We are proud of the initiatives that we have been associated with to date and know that each has played an important role in developing the cultural thread of our surrounding regional communities.
Some of our major sponsorship initiatives are detailed below:
Our past and present sponsorships include:
- SunWater Burdekin Water Festival
- SunWater Youth Music Education Festival
- Lions Club Charity Gold Day
- Home Hill Harvest Festival
- Australian Macadamia Society Annual Conference
- The Australian National Committee On Large Dams Incorporated Conference
- Wondai Show Society
- Bundy in Bloom
- Arachis Australia 2008 Festival
- Balonne Business Awards
- Bundaberg Sugar Industry Awards
- Damtastic (Fairbairn Dam)
- Callide Valley Agricultural and Pastoral Show
- Mackay Regional Sugar Festival
Please submit the details of your sponsorship by clicking on this online form. To ensure your application is eligible for our consideration, please complete the form in full. Submission of your application does not automatically guarantee our commitment to your proposal. The decision to enter into a sponsorship agreement with a particular party is made at SunWater’s absolute discretion.
If you would like any further information in relation to sponsorship, please contact us by:
Phone +61 7 3120 0047