Sunwater participates in the water trading markets throughout its water supply schemes.
Sunwater has in place trading mechanisms for its water allocations that are transparent and provide clarity to market participants. Our Water Trading Code of Conduct provides transparency and clarity for market participants and ensures we trade with the same market information constraints as other participants.
Our customers also benefit from water trading with the ability to perform temporary transfers on our online customer service portal SunwaterOnline, which is available 24 hours a day.
For information on:
- Regulatory requirements in ROP Water Supply Schemes, please visit the Department of Environment & Resource Management
- Temporary Transfers, please visit SunwaterOnline,or contact 13 15 89
- Ringfencing, view our ringfencing arrangements and guidelines
- Sunwater’s Water Trading Policy, please refer to our Publication scheme
- Water Trader roles and responsibilities
- Water supply trading announced allocations for individual schemes, visit our water supply schemes.
For further details on Sunwater’s water trading dispute resolution, please refer to our Dispute Resolution Process.
For information on all water trades conducted across the water supply schemes for each financial year, please refer to the documents below.
Water Trades 2018-2019 (86 KB)
Water Trades 2017-2018 (141 KB)
Water Trades 2016-2017 (83 KB)
Water Trades 2015-2016 (84 KB)
Water Trades 2014-2015 (84 KB)
Water Trading – Audit Report 2015 (2481 KB)
Water Trading – Audit Report 2014 (981 KB)
Water Trading – Audit Report 2013 (813 KB)
Water Trading – Audit Report 2012 (784 KB)
Water Trading – Audit Report 2011 (978 KB)
Water Trading – Audit Report 2010 (590 KB)
Water Trading – Audit Report 2009 (1153 KB)
Water Trading – Audit Report 2008 (412 KB)