As supplier of over approximately 40% of all commercial water in Queensland, SunWater’s water supply network underpins the mining sector throughout the state.
With rapid growth in this sector, particularly coal and the coal seam gas sector, we have worked alongside commercial businesses to remain the leader in innovative and new technologies necessary to deliver secure and reliable water solutions.
- Water supply planning
- Sale or lease of water allocations
- Water infrastructure development to provide new water allocations
- Water infrastructure to provide a water transportation service
- Facilities management services (operation and maintenance) of mining assets, and
- Water cycle management within mines
Some of our clients include
- BHP Billiton Mitsubishi Alliance
- Peabody Energy
- Anglo American
For more information about SunWater's infrastructure development and management services, contact Business Development on:
Phone +61 7 3120 0000