SunWater’s graduate program is focussed on looking ahead and building leaders for the future.
With opportunities available for Civil, Electrical, Environmental and Mechanical Engineers, our program provides graduates with the opportunity to apply and develop skills across a wide variety of challenging roles in water supply projects.
The three year program seeks to immerse graduates in all aspects of the business and develop a diverse range of skills. The program allows graduates to:
- Apply and develop skills, knowledge and experience in a range of engineering applications and practices
- Receive first hand knowledge of the processes and procedures over a range of SunWater’s operations throughout Queensland
- Be challenged, and rewarded for innovation
- Build a network with peers and management, and
- Have opportunities to work with professionals who are leaders in their field.
Find out more about SunWater's gradute program by reading some of our employee profiles.