Through a combination of real work experience, on the job training and part time study, this program will give you the opportunity to learn and develop your technical and personal skills.
You will work on a wide variety of projects throughout Queensland with a multi-disciplinary team of professionals within the engineering field. Your work will deal with the development, operation and maintenance of water infrastructure for a wide range of irrigation, government, and industrial customers.
The benefits of joining the SunWater Cadet program are endless. You will:
- Obtain a formal qualification and on the job paid work experience at the same time
- Have your study fees paid by SunWater for successful completion of subjects
- Get the opportunity to work and study in a diverse organisation with professionals who are leaders in their field
- Obtain access to SunWater facilities for study purposes (eg. Library/ intranet/ computers)
- Receive countless learning opportunities with the support of a mentor and peer network
- Apply and develop your skills, knowledge and experience in a range of engineering applications and practices
Find out more about SunWater's gradute program by reading some of our employee profiles.