What we do
Leading the way in total bulk water solutions, SunWater has built an exceptional track record of achievement, placing us amongst the most successful water infrastructure companies in Australia.
Our reputation not only comes with 80 years of expertise and experience, but by also placing our client needs first – whether they are for reliable water supply delivery or complex water infrastructure solutions.
From designing and building dams, managing and operating bulk water infrastructure, conducting environmental impact studies to finding new ways to deliver water to remote locations, we are the specialists that industry, mining and government turn to when they need the right solution for their complex water needs.
With almost 5,000 customers and a highly skilled workforce, we can assist with all aspects of designing, developing, managing and operating bulk water infrastructure. Our complete offering includes but is not limited to:
- Design and design review services
- Infrastructure development
- Asset management, planning and review
- Flood hydrology, hydraulics and flood management
- Infrastructure operations and management
- Customer water account management and billing, and
- Water management and policy strategy advice.